Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Dankbarheit

So basically, thanks giving break is coming up.


If you can't tell I'm pretty excited about this.

Considering that its about time for us to start being thankful, I'm pretty thankful for the fact I get to work on my 3D modeling skills




Im also thankful that I get to learn about the game design experience. It's really exciting to see how games are and its super satisfying to be able to actually create a game instead of just sitting there and talking about how I wish I could make a game.


And most of all, I am thankful for Roflcopters. Soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi.



No comments:

Post a Comment