Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Wait we actually got work done?

I am proud to announce here at [[REDACTED]] Laboratories, we actually got some work done. Sort of. In theory, work has been accomplished. In actuality, we have nothing done. Theoretical work, however, is better than nothing. With the help of my accented chums over at Brackeys on youtube, I've been able to learn stuff about how to work Unity. It's pretty straightforward and helpful, plus the tutorials are pretty good so I'll be able to make some semblance of a game with them. 


But yeah these guys are pretty dope nasty yo. With their help I'll be able to get down to some. . .





 



In other news my associates in my classes listened to a speech about what I'm doing and how I plan to do it. A majority of the people had the following reaction:

but despite this I'll be able to make it through the project with relative ease, as I was able to get some names of some programmers in my school, so that helps.


Until next time.


~Bill Cosby 

No comments:

Post a Comment